Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I have & love

When I showed some interest in scrapbooking, I was home very pregnant and watching HSN and they had a 'scrapbooking' special on. I logged onto their website and ordered a few things, a beautiful Amanda Blu album, a paper kit and some embellies. Just a few things to start an album for my new baby. At that point, I didn't even know you could buy this stuff in stores!

I started with a small supply of goodies but now I have soo much supply that my house is too small for it! LOL.

I do not have a dedicated room for scrapping, but I sure wish I did. I am soo envious of other women who have a craft room with closets and all the shelving their hearts desire. I scrap on my dinning room table.

All my supply is hidden throughout the house but organized fairly well, as well as I could do it. I have more than I probably need but I am such an addict at this point, that going into a craft store is very dangerous because I will leave there with a few hundred dollars worth of supply that I don't need because I have quadrople of that at home already :)

Some of the scrapping items/tools that I have, love and use most often are:

- Provocraft Silent Eyelet Setter
- Provocraft Cricut (I have a quite a few cartridges)
- Fiskars Circle Cutter
- Paper trimmer
- Punches
- ColorBox Cat's Eye Ink/Chalk
- Glue Dots
- Chipboard
- Paper Edgers
- stickers
- rub-ons
- flourishes

.... the list can go on forever!
Photobucket

0 comments: