Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sketch Challenge: 2 pictures

Yes... I gave in and participated in another myspace sketch challenge.

This challenge required 2 pictures.
Original sketch provided by Larissa:




My version:



I used a bright green with dark green polka dots 12x12 paper as my background. A different shade of the same paper was used for the paper edge up top as well as the mats for my pictures. I made the journal circle on my own in MS Word. I have journaling stamps but the circle one is not that big and I wanted one to pop out. I used my Cats Eye inks to give it some color. The stars I made on my Cricut using my Celebrations cartridge and jazzed them up with Stickles and placed them on the layout with some foam adhesive to give it dimension. I did the same with the chipboard title.


I hope you like it!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fran, you're really good at scrapbooking. I had no idea all the little details you put into it until I read your description, it's hard to see everything in a picture, but once you point it out now I notice it. You should really do this for other people and get paid for it. I like this blog, you gave me the itch to want to scrapbook again...I think i'll get started on Daniela's book.