Saturday, August 23, 2008

My 1st Sketch Challenge: 3 Pictures

I am part a handful, well maybe 2 handfuls of scrapbooking groups on myspace and I have to say I have befriended many great women.

One of my scrap-friends, Denise, posted a sketch challenge. She sketched out a layout and challenged the group to put together a similar layout.

This is Denise's sketch:




I have known about this challenge for about 2 weeks now, and it is due month's end and I hadn't given much thought about it until tonight. I just sat at my scrapping area (my dinning room table!) and it just came to me. What is the most prized possession that my son has at this moment? All of his cars.... but his 'own' car tops his list.



This is my version of the sketch:

I think it came out fairly well. I have a lot of car themed embellishments (brads & stickers) because I know I will use them pretty often. I was even lucky enough to find a journal tag with a car on it from my K&Company Tag Pad and attached it to the layout with a red car brad.

Thanks Denise! I can't wait for the next one!

Photobucket

0 comments: