Thursday, August 21, 2008

Layouts in 2007

I started scrappin' in the Spring of 2007 and I think I did plenty layouts in about 6 months.





All of these layouts are part of my son's "1st Year" album.

Now keep in mind, I was a beginner :) I already posted my 1sts.... these are the rest:


The layouts without matts behind the photos are ones I did earlier, not knowing matting brings out the photo :)





*These are not necessarily the order I did them*


my 1st attempt at journaling:







I tried using stencils on this one... that was the last time I ever used them!



I love this one... my friend Joey cut out the watermelon for me!










These are 2 Valentine layouts and the 2nd one is not a favorite at all... has to be one of my worse



You can see that at this point they are starting to improve a bit.

I love how this one came out.... one of my best that early on (at least I think)



This pool layout was my time ever using my Cricut!

Sorry for the photo dump.... but now I will be able to show you my 2008 layouts in more detail!


Thanks for lookin'!

Photobucket

0 comments: