Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all! I just wanted to share some Halloween items I put together for my son's Nursery School Halloween party yesterday.



I hosted the Halloween party yesterday and I put together personalized party bags, gave out mini pumpkins and a little pumpkin decorating kit.


Each party bag contained goodies such as, bubbles, play-duh, Halloween stickers, pencils, straws, stampers, cookies and candy. I am sure everyone loved what they received.

I personalized each bag by using a graphic software I own and use very frequently. I put each child's name above a black cat. Each name was black with an orange shadow. I punched each out with my circle puncher. I backed each one with a circle punched out of orange construction paper. I stamped an image of a spider. I used my stamp markers to make the spider purple and black. And then I had wrote, love Thomas behind each one.



I wanted the kids to be able to decorate the pumpkins I handed out, so I made each child a personalized decorating kit. I used old fashioned paper candy bags and filled them with Halloween foam stickers, such as ghosts, bats, pumpkins and a title "Trick or Treat". I also include letter foam stickers so each could put their name on their pumpkin. On each baggie, I put the child name, for example in the picture, this is one is "Thomas' Pumpkin Decorating Kit". The child's name was in black and the "Pumpkin Decorating Kit" was in orange and unfortunately it is hard to see in the picture. I also included a pumpkin graphic. The teacher was very impressed with my idea!






When we got home last night, I helped my son decorate his pumpkin. He had fun doing it, I hope the other kids did too!

I had fun hosting the party. I can't wait to host the next one and come up with more creative ideas!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Party Bags!!