Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Finds!

I went out to Michaels yesterday for their 4 hour Halloween Blow-Out Sale. 15% off the entire purchase, inlcuding sale items. That was a great deal considering you can hardly ever use a coupon on sale items. I was lucky enough to get the coupon in an email invitation. I printed 3 copies and went with 2 of my friends.

I went to a Michael's I usually don't go to and I didn't even know where the clearance section was but I just so happen to end up there and that is where I found my great finds! I would even say they were lucky finds.
I found a bunch of Martha Stewart scrapbooking items there. I always look and admire the Martha Stewart line but never purchase it just because they are a little more pricey than the other brands out there.
I got 2 sets of stickers on clearance for a $1.99. But the lucky finds were, border punches! I have been dying for border punches. I got 2 of them! They were originally $14.99 and were on clearance for $9.00 and I was able to use the coupon!

I got the "Cornice" and "Simple Scallop" punches. I can't wait to use them!!

1 comments:

Joy said...

Congratulations on your great find!
Those are on my want list too.