Monday, February 16, 2009

Using my Green Stack: 2 Picture Layout

After the GREEN STACK was gifted to me a few weeks ago, I have been staring at it and flipping through all the different papers and wondering how and when I would use it and of course in awe because the papers are so detailed and beautiful.

I finally came up with something. I have 2 pictures of my son with 1 of my nieces and nephews and the pictures are very similar just taken 2 years apart. It is almost like a 'then' and 'now' layout.

I choose the paper with the bird background. I love the colors. So bright and happy. I matted the pictures in a coordinating paper from the same line. The chipboard embellishments are also from the Green Stack. I cut out the names with my Cricut and for the first time used my Cricut Design Studio (I purchased it last year but never got to install it on my desktop but now that I have a laptop, I installed it and I am lovin' it!). The "Cousins" title is a laser die-cut that I had purchased last year on Ebay. I actually purchased a bunch of different ones that I know I will use eventually.

I hope you like it as much as I do :)



0 comments: