Monday, January 19, 2009

Shop'g: 2 Picture Layout

Another layout done this weekend... feels good to get another one done.

These were pictures from almost 2 years ago.... in 2007. And yes I even take my camera food shopping! You never know when there will be a Kodak moment :)

I had purchased that adorable shopping cart embellishment a long while ago. It is from Jolee's and I knew I would be able to use it at some point and it worked perfectly in this layout. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it, but let's thank Jolee's for it! Oh and that little brown shopping bag with the loaf of bread is also a Jolee's but an older item I had in my stash.


I liked the color combination on this. I hardly ever use yellow and I was happy this worked out. I did my journaling with my Dymo Caption maker. I still haven't gotten used to the placement of the little stickers but in time I am sure I will. I used my Fiskars Side Circle Punch for the date and I used a sticker by Remarks which was clear. And a little ribbon and colored staples finished it off nicely.





I hope you like it!



0 comments: