Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Scrapbooks Etc.

My new Scrapbooks Etc. magazine came in the mail mid last week. I curled up on the couch with my post it notes in hand to mark my favorites and of course there are tons of pages flagged! It is a great issue filled with Valentine ideas as well as new items.

2 advertisements for new items that caught my eye and made me a bit giddy are:






DCWV (Die Cuts With a View) has incredible paper stacks and accessories and for the New Year they are introducing 15 new themes!


My favorites here are All About Boys, Green Stack, La Creme, and Kitchen. I can't wait to see what coordinating accessories and embellishments they have.





I saw this advertisement and started to laugh. I thought about some friends in my myspace groups because a lot of them use stitching on their layouts and I am sure a lot of them hand stitch them.

I love the look but there is no way I would get a needle and thread out for a layout.

But look here what Prima has put out.... paper already stitched! How awesome is that?!

Just from looking at this the papers are very pretty and I can't wait to see them up close and maybe add a few to my shopping basket :)

0 comments: