Friday, January 23, 2009

ScrapnWin - I won!

I joined this great website called ScrapnWin. Basically you pay to upload your scrapbooking layouts and they hold contests based on all the layouts posted for each month.

The first time I uploaded just one layout and it was my favorite one I had just recently done and it was entered in the December contest. Earlier this month I received an email notifying me that I won 1st place! I was really shocked. The only contests I have ever won were hosted on myspace and were just with "from my stash" prizes.




For this contest I won $8 cash (yes I know not the 'grandest' prize, but it was based on how many entries there were and since this seems to be a fairly new site, there weren't that many), a $20 gift certificate to MyKI, 10 upload credits to their site and a certificate of accomplishment.



Let me tell you my favorites of the prizes was the certificate of accomplishment! I got it and I want to frame it! :)

I uploaded another layout this month but it seems they changed the rules, the most comments a layout gets determines the winner. I don't know if I am liking that new rule so much, only because all the people I know won't want to be bothered with doing that. Oh well... at least I got to win once :)

It is a great site and I do recommend it, so for all of you scrapping followers I have go join and have fun!


0 comments: