Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Need to get going....

The year is coming to and end and I am no where near to my goal this year. As we speak, I need to create another 37 layouts. Even with the streak I was on a few months ago where I did about 5 layouts... I will try to get a few more in... if I am lucky maybe another 5.


I know I have the following to create:


- 1st day of school
- making pizza
- playing with Play-Doh
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving
- Christmas of 2006

I really want to get these done. I will keep my fingers crossed. With it being the holiday season, I have been busy shopping, decorating and visiting, leaving me with no scrapping time.


I have even been asked to create a scrapbook for a friend. She is pregnant and due with her first child, a little girl this January, just a few weeks away. She has given me pictures of her pregnancy, important dates and greeting cards. This is going to be a challenge for me as I want it to be Perfect.


Stay tuned, I hope to have something to show you in my next post.





0 comments: