Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gotta Have it!

I received the latest issue of Scrapbooks Etc. and there was an advertisement that caught my eye and now I am obsessed! I have to have it!




When I was younger and in Jr. High School and High School, I had a, what I called 'label maker' back then. It was so very similar to this and I used to go around and label everything, from my father's checkbook cover to my notebooks. It wouldn't surprise me if it is still at my parents house buried somewhere.

But this I can use solely for scrapbooking - from what I see and hear, it is the latest trend!

This new set, comes with 3 interchangeable disk or wheels (not sure what they are referred to) that are a combination of lower case, upper case and punctuation and maybe script even. I am sure it comes with label tape, but I know you can buy different colors separately as re-fills.

This is the first item on my scrapbook supply shopping list. I just have to try to find it in a store and if I can't I will be sure to order it online.

I can't wait to get my hands on this and caption away :)



0 comments: