Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Halloween Layout: 3 Pictures

aCheck one off my to-do list.

I sat last night and said I have to get at least one layout done tonight. I pulled out this years Halloween pictures and just did it.

It's not GREAT but it is pretty decent. I tried something different with showing what year it was. I put orange number stickers in the vellum circle tags by Making Memories. I put black and orange fiber through the tag hole and affixed the circle to the layout using mini glue dots, which thankfully you can't see through the vellum. It is a little hard to see the numbers from this picture but it does look pretty cool in person.

The Trick or Treat title at the top and the little embellishments toward the far right of the bottom photo are from Jolee's. The little ghost and candy corn stickers are from Refllections, a Michaels brand, which are very cute and fun to work with and oh very cheap :)


I hope you like it!


0 comments: