Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sketch Challenge: 5 Pictures

I joined another myspace Sketch Challenge hosted by Larissa. I was excited about this layout because I have always wanted to use a 5x7 picture in a layout. This layout called for 4 pictures but I ended up using 5 pictures because I didn't have a 5x7 available (they were all framed) and this is the theme I wanted to do. I was also looking through my albums the other day and noticed I only have 2 layouts done from 2006! This was an opportunity for me to use pictures from that year.

Original Sketch:

My layout:

I finally got to use the Making Memories Passport Stamp 12x12 paper. It has green rigid edges with a blue and beige pattern. I used baby blue paper as the background of my pictures. I did not matt my pictures and that is a first for me. The journal square is part of the Noteworthy line and I think it matches nicely.

There really isn't too much to this layout, it is pretty simple but it matches the sketch. I hope you like it.




0 comments: