Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sketch Challenge: 1 Picture

I joined another sketch challenge on myspace. These are addicting and fun.


This one was quite a challenge. This is the sketch that Liz challenged us with:



































Here is my version of the layout.




I used a cool picture I have of my son trying on my husbands pricey Gucci sunglasses. I had to get a picture of it because my husband is always complaining about the fingerprints so I had to show him the guilty party!


It's a bit hard to tell but I used 3-D foam dots on the light blue card stock and on the red circle just to give it definition. I always try to do that in my layouts, I don't want them to always be flat.



I printed the Gucci logo on Vellum. The silver index tab is from Making Memories and it says "Chillin" and it just slides onto the paper - cute addition. The word "Genuine" is chipboard and from K&Company Wild Saffron line. The ribbon are self-adhesive which is a real plus because it can be tricky to get the ribbon to adhere with other products. I got the ribbon at Oriental Trading and there were about 5 different colors and patterns in the pack - all fun colors.


I definitely know this is not a winning layout, there were soo many great entries.



Hope you like it.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the Gucci idea! That is veru cool I'm impressed!!

xoxoxox