Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrappin' Goals


This weekend will be gloomy and rainy and a part of me is happy about that. That is my excuse not to leave the house and make everyone else happy. I want to stay home with my son and just play and scrap.

Yes Scrap!

I have a bunch of pictures printed that I want to do layouts with. I am even hosting a sketch challenge on myspace and I want to do the layout based on the sketch I choose.

When my son is home and awake while I scrap, it tends to work out pretty well. I scrap on the dinning room table and he likes to line up all of his cars on the table. It keeps him near me and occupied. He even likes to run a car over my layout as I work but that's ok :)

So that is it.... I want to at least do 2 layouts this weekend, if I can get more than that done - I will be ecstatic!



0 comments: