Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally One for Me...

I always scrap my son and I mean ALWAYS. I finally did a page for me and it is not as girly as I wanted it to be. I plan on doing another one soon, very soon, with pinks and whites :)



I went with the baby blue and brown color scheme to match my dress in the picture. Even though this layout is simple I think it is elegant.

I did something for the first time on this layout. The blue scroll... it was a bare piece of chipboard and pressed the entire piece onto an embossing pad and then used blue embossing powder and my heat gun and embossed it. It came out awesome! I have embossed on paper before but this is my all time favorite material to heat emboss! It came out so regal. I added blue jewels to the ends for extra sparkle.

I hope you like it as much as I do!



0 comments: